Presented by Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)
March 17, 18 and 19, 2023
To participate, you need to buy a ticket for each team member.
A team is composed of 7 to 10 participants. They can be accompanied by a godfather to coach them, the godfather in question can be a chaperone from the faculty (professor, club advisor, etc.) as well as a former student. Note that the godfather cannot participate in any competition block with the exception of Puzzle Hero.
Please note that we restrain to one team per school at early bird stage. We will contact you for second teams after the early bird sale.
Here it is, the long awaited competition guide for the CS Games 2023, Saguenay edition
The Organization Committee has lots to take care of during the CS Games weekend and will definitely need extra helping hands. If you want to discover the behind the scenes of the CS Games, and live this extraordinary weekend with us, we would be overjoyed to have you join the team!
Why get involved?
- Be part of one of the biggest academic Computer Science competitions
- Make new friends for life within the CS Games Community
- Learn new skills
- Network with possible future employers
- Have fun
Become a sponsor
Every year, the CS Games attract the best students in computer science, chosen by their universities or student organizations for their excellence. This is a unique opportunity to meet the best and most passionate students in North America, all within the same space.
- On-site presence and direct contact with the participants
- Display your company
- Distribute promotional items
- “Puzzle Hero” integration
- Possibility to present a sponsored competition
- Much more!
Questions? Write us
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
555 Bd de l’Université,
Chicoutimi, QC G7H 2B1
- Téléphone: 1 (888) 85GAMES / 1 (888) 854-2637
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org